Saturday, November 12, 2011

One Piece~

Hey.

So lately, I've been more otakuish than usual. Been catching up on One Piece. It's literally EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEE so it's a little hard to not want to get back into it. 711 has been doing a promotion, so TONSSSSS of merch is all over the place. Even DRINKS come with free stuff.

Been thinking of checking out more of Akihabara tomorrow, but seeing as how it's 4 am and I'm not even tired, I doubt it will happen. Thought about just buying a PS3, but they're around 30万円 and I'd need a TV too, so that's like 50,000 just to play video games again. Maybe I should buy some PS3 games here and take them back with me and buy a PS3 at home. They're region-free.

I still don't have a camera, so I've been using my phone. My Google account has a few new pics up, and I'll repost some here just because my posts have been barren lately.





Body wash exists, but the shampoo does not
I don't think I posted about my birthday party, but it was last monday and it was a lot of fun. The turnout was actually more Japanese than ryuugakusei, which seems to surprise my other Japanese friends. Anyway, I drank too much, but I had a great birthday. Thanks to all my friends who helped make it awesome, and thanks to the friends and family at home that sent me wishes from abroad. Also, I need new crutch tips...

Gonna do more shopping tomorrow if I can wake up in time. If I don't go to Tokyo, I'm at least getting off at the first station so I can go to the mall. ..Maybe I should study too.

If I haven't mentioned it in this blog yet, I just want it to be known that I have really, really amazing friends. I don't know if anyone actually follows this or even knows that it exists, but man, I'm having a great time here and I want to tell people about it. I've met some of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life and they continue to astound me with their overwhelming kindness every day. I only wish my dear BFF could enjoy herself as much as I am...

If I solo Tokyo tomorrow, I'm sure there will be post-worthy adventures then.

11月14日: No Tokyo, but I did go to iias (LARGEST MALL IN ALL OF KANTO, BITCHES) and bought more OP clothes at the same place I bought my sweet Ace Jacket. 7000 yen~. At least I'm filling out the point card?


No comments:

Post a Comment