Sunday, December 11, 2011

December

Well, I haven't written anything all month, so I guess I'll make a post.

Not a whole lot's been happening lately, although 3学期 has started, so I have more classes to deal with now.

A few weeks ago, I went to Mt. Tsukuba. I don't think I posted about it yet, but it was very pretty to go at the end of fall because the leaves looked great, especially with the view. You can probably see some pics of me on Facebook (like 5 people took the same one >.>). I got a lot of exercise there, since there were so many stairs, but I didn't climb the whole way up. Instead, I took a cable car.

Last weekend, I tried to go to the mall, which is at the first stop on the train, but, in a retarded gaijin moment, I jumped on the rapid, which has fewer stops. In other words, it skipped over the stop I needed, so instead, I decided to ride all the way to Akihabara, the district of Tokyo where they sell cheap electronics. I explored there a bit, but mostly got lost. Eventually I found the station again and decided to go to the mall after all, but my scooter ended up running out of battery and some random guy ended up giving me a lift home. The thing's been acting up here and there since then, which is kind of annoying, so I may have to find some place to take it in for repairs. We'll see what happens.

I'm gonna voluntarily try out 1st period (8:40) class tomorrow so I can finish my day at 9:55. WISH ME LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment